1431 Madison Court, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
Exquisite custom-built home boasting enchanting and unobstructed views of marsh and Horlbeck Creek in sought-after Brickyard Plantation – convenient to beaches, downtown Charleston, and all Mount Pleasant has to offer. Idyllic vistas and ample opportunity to enjoy the pristine natural beauty of the low country abound with over 2,700 square feet of outdoor living space and a beautifully landscaped yard. Designed for low-maintenance, luxury living, this builder’s-own home features a tabby and brick-lined driveway, a copper roof, Massaranduba wood decking, plantation shutters, top-quality millwork and wainscoting, coffered ceilings, granite counters, Travertine and crackle tile, high-end custom cabinetry, commercial-grade stainless appliances, and Brazilian teak flooring throughout.
Highlights of the highly-functional floor plan are a master suite on the main level, formal living and dining rooms, an eat-in kitchen/breakfast room, a two-story family room, a study off the kitchen, multiple access points to the outdoor living space, and four bedrooms with two full baths upstairs, with a number of options for the upstairs rooms if four bedrooms aren’t needed.
Other features include:
* Minutes away from Brickyard’s boat landing and dock; enjoy all the convenience of having a dock without the worry of maintaining your own.
* Master suite offering breathtaking views of marsh, a multi-jet Shower Tower with Travertine tile and glass surround, an oversized jetted tub with wainscoting detail, dual vanities with granite counters, a separate water closet, and a large walk-in closet.
* Gourmet kitchen appointed with high-end custom cabinetry, commercial-grade stainless steel appliances, a farmhouse sink, granite counters, crackle tile, a large butcher block island with a stainless steel prep sink, and an oversized commercial pot rack.
* Appliance package includes a Sub Zero refrigerator; a six-burner Dacor gas stove with double ovens, a pot filler, and range hood with quiet venting; a Dacor microwave; and a Bosch dishwasher.
* Two-story family room featuring a vaulted ceiling, custom built-in cabinets, a granite fireplace with gas logs, an integrated surround sound system, and access to a large covered porch with a shallow coffered ceiling and sweeping views of the marsh.
* Formal dining room to the right of foyer opens to kitchen.
* Formal living room (currently billiard room) with coffered ceiling opens to family room.
* Study off kitchen offers access to screened porch and full bathroom — could be converted into a mother-in-law suite, if desired.
* Two-piece concave colonial crown molding and 8″ baseboards with cap molding throughout.
* 10′ ceilings on main level and 9′ ceilings upstairs.
* Private, professionally landscaped yard designed to flow into the natural beauty of the marsh.
* 3- car garage featuring a thin steel support system offering a maximum amount of workshop space.
* Elevator shaft in place allowing for easy addition of an elevator.
* 3M UV tinting on all windows.
* Hurd divided lites windows (aluminum clad outside).
* Whole-house smart wiring system with speakers throughout the indoor and outdoor living space.
* Wrought-iron dog run on terrace level with indoor access.
* Functional hurricane shutters help mitigate cost of home insurance.
* Ample storage throughout with large closets and multiple access points to attic storage space.
* Maytag washer and dryer with dry clean center.
* Access to all Brickyard Plantation amenities including a boat landing with a floating dock and covered picnic area, boat storage, two pools, a club house, walk/jog trails, a fitness center, numerous lighted tennis courts, a basketball court, a play park, and a soccer field.